Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Senior Software Engineer - We are actively looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a world leading Fintech Company, that is in the midst of their digital transformation, based in Sheffield. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be working within an expanding team devoted to their customers. They use innovative technologies to help build powerful software solutions to cater to the customer needs.
This a fantastic opportunity for the Senior Software Engineer to work in an Agile environment with a diverse and inclusive workforce collaborating and pushing for results. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will need to have a solid background in Java, C/C++ and Oracle languages and have experience with Spring, Jboss and Hibernate frameworks. The Senior Software Engineer will need the ability to lead a development team and drive performance.
Key Skills for the Senior Software Engineer:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Strong development background in Java applications.
- Solid experience using different frameworks - Spring, Jboss and Hibernate.
- Must have a successful track record working within an Agile Environment.
- Happy to work in a collaborative environment.
- Commercially worked with Front-End technologies (desirable).
- Excellent verbal communication skills are vital.
Senior Software Engineer - Java C/C++, HTML, CSS, JS bash/ksh languages, Apache, CXF frameworks and API design, web security, SaaS
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Apply now for more details about this amazing opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Ashley Quinn at Understanding Recruitment