Up to £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a company that has been winning awards since 2010?
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that serves over 95 million customers?
Do you want to be a part of a high-volume enterprise environment and improve your software development experience?
This organisation is looking for x3 senior developers to help them overcome the effects of the global pandemic and play a part in making the team stronger.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working for a UK leading e-commerce company, looking for the senior developer who can take on code-level development and work in a highly transactional environment .The position is based in Luton.
You will be developing and supporting solutions to industry standards, with architects and other seniority figures, to fulfill any needs of the project.
Ideally, they would like Senior .Net developers to be experienced with:
- C#, .Net and ASP.Net
- E-commerce (Not legal or systems)
- Development Technologies such as TDD and BDD
- Synchronous and asynchronous messaging concepts
- Developing solutions on highly transactional systems
They would love it for Senior .Net developers to be experienced with:
- .Net Core
- Cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Code deployment tools i.e. Terraform, puppet, chef
What benefits will you receive?
- A salary of up to £70,000 + bonus
- BAYE + SAYE Schemes
- Currently operating on a remote basis with 1 day per week (Wednesday)
- This position allows for 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- A staff travel scheme
- A 7% non-contributory pension
If you are interested, please apply.