£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Do you want to work with a leading provider of customer engagement solutions?
Do you want to help to build a next generation SaaS platform?
This organization is on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team and help to build the next generation SaaS platform. This organisation has over 250 employees.
As a Senior Software Engineer you would be providing real-time insights and connectivity to other enterprise platforms. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering new features across their customer engagement solutions and contributing to the architecture and infrastructure design including migrations of complex legacy applications.
Ideally, they would like the Senior Software Engineer to be experienced with:
- Expert knowledge using the Microsoft Stack - C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- Hands on experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Cloud experience with Azure or AWS
Ideally, they would love the Senior Software Engineer to be experienced with:
- Experienced with microservice architectural principles and DDD concepts
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and tooling
- Proven skills in Software Development, Design, and Architecture
- Commercial software development experience of building SaaS products
This is a fully remote role, but may require very occasional travel (once a month or less) to their Bedford office
The salary range for this role is up to £60,000.
The client is unable to provide sponsorship for this position and you must be located in the UK to apply.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information.