£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension, flexible working, training
3 months ago
Senior Software Developer - Java/AWS/DevOps
Senior Software Developer - Java/AWS/DevOps. A Nottingham-based company, who are a global leader in banking products and undergoing a Digital Transformation, are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join them on their mission to improve customer-facing services and products including mobile applications and credit checks. As the Senior Software Developer, complex challenges that you will be solving include problems of scalability and security within financial regulations.
They are looking for a Senior Software Developer (Java/AWS/DevOps) with the following:
- Strong commercial Java development experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies and an advocate for BDD/TDD practices!
- Enthusiastic to work within a cloud computing, microservices and DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes) environment (no experience necessary)
The role will suit an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer looking to be a key contributor to software used by millions of customers globally. Team sizes range from 5-7 developers including close collaboration with Quality Engineers. In 2020, this company is moving all products to the cloud and they are therefore looking for a Senior Software Developer who have an interest in this area and keen to continuously work and learn new technologies like microservice deployment.
- Collaborative and flexible working culture
- Paid/sponsored tech certifications available for self-development
- 10% of time allocated to working on personal projects
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Software Developer - Java/AWS/DevOps opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy