Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£60000 - £88000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
5 months ago
Senior SOC Analyst
Are you passionate about information security and technology? Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge? If so we have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior SOC Analyst to join a payments tech company in Hemel Hempstead during an exciting time of security transformation for the business!
As the Senior SOC Analyst, you'll work in the Group Security Operations team who are responsible for monitoring security and managing security incidents across the group. You should boast extensive experience in a SOC environment, with good knowledge of SIEM, Firewalls, DarkTrace, EDR TCP/IP, Routing and DNS.
You will be threat hunting and tracking down the source of these threats, whilst continuously improving the SOC technology and processes. You will be assisting in mentoring junior members of the Security team and work closely with IT teams and Security Architects.
We are looking for a Senior SOC Analyst with:
- Proven experience of working in and developing a SOC team.
- In-depth experience in Digital Forensics and Incident Response.
- Solid knowledge of relevant security tools, covering areas such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, and Vulnerability Management.
- Strong knowledge of application, network, and system vulnerabilities and modern attacker techniques to exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Any security qualifications would be desirable, but not essential (CISSP, CEH, OSCP).
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior SOC Analyst to join a still fairly 'greenfield' project and have real input into the strategy and development of the business security posture. If this sounds like something you'd like to get your teeth into don't hesitate and apply now!
Senior SOC Analyst - SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, Firewalls, DarkTrace, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, Security Operations Centre.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £60,000 - £88,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Understanding Recruitment is working as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.