£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 days ago
Senior Security Engineer
Senior Security Engineer - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Security Engineer to join a hugely successful and globally established FTSE 100 organisation based in Luton. This role is perfect for someone with a thorough understanding of the Information security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
As the successful Senior Security Engineer, you will maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of their information and information systems. The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for protecting the organisation's information and information systems from both loss and compromise through the delivery and effective management of threat intelligence and vulnerability management systems.
Essential skills and experience required for the Senior Security Engineer:
- Thorough understanding of the Information security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Depth of experience in IT Technical Security, including time as a security senior practitioner.
- Experience of managing 3rd party security service providers.
- Experience of using threat intelligence systems and services.
- Experience of vulnerability management.
- Demonstrable experience in the identification and implementation of information security technical controls to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands on the planet and work with cutting-edge technology and with great autonomy and responsibilities.
Salary: Up to £80k (depending on experience) + 20% Bonus + Excellent company benefits
Key benefits include: 20% Bonus - Flexible working - Life insurance - 7% Pension - 25 days holiday + bank holiday - Share schemes
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy