City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Senior Reporting Analytics Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Reporting Analytics Developer to join a global connectivity tech company whose social brands have over 500 million global users. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with talented peers and utilise your knowledge of MicroStrategy, SQL and the Microsoft BI stack to design and build reporting solutions which will drive data driven decisions.
As the Senior Reporting Analytics Developer you will be responsible for supporting existing reporting and analytics solutions as well as designing and delivering data analytics solutions by working closely with the wider teams to understand their requirements.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working with MicroStrategy, Tableau or Looker as well as expert level experience with SQL.
Skills required for the Senior Reporting Analytics Developer:
- Strong experience across MicroStrategy, Tableau, Looker and SQL.
- Proven experience delivering BI reporting solutions.
- Previous experience within a retail company is highly beneficial.
- Strong analytical background in a Data Analyst or Business Analyst position.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with both technical and non-technical members of staff to understand their requirements.
Senior Reporting Analytics Developer: MicroStrategy, Tableau, Looker, SQL, BI, Power BI, data, analytics, reporting
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 (Depending on Experience) + Excellent benefits
Location: Soho, Central London
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.