£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Senior Recruitment Business Partner - Technology
We are seeking a Senior Recruitment Business Partner specialising in IT and Technology to join this ground-breaking FTSE 100 Tech company in Hatfield, Herts!
You will join an expanding team and take a lead in the recruitment activity across a wide variety of technical roles (main focus being software development and IT infrastructure), both in the UK and overseas. Alongside this, you will also line manage 2-3 team members, and oversee the larger recruitment team on occasion on behalf of the Recruitment Manager.
Most importantly, the Senior Recruitment Business Partner will work in partnership with many senior stakeholders across the business, understanding their recruitment needs, delivering against this and managing expectations. Therefore, excellent and demonstrably stakeholder partnering experience is a must.
Key skills and experience required for the Senior Recruitment Business Partner role:
- Proven track record in IT and Technology recruitment; preferably in-house but RPO and agency is also considered
- Experience of international recruitment
- Outstanding relationship building skills with senior stakeholders; able to partner with senior stakeholders and act with integrity, credibility and confidence
- Any line management would be preferred, but we are happy to look at any exposure to mentoring and coaching more junior members of staff
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems (i.e. Bullhorn, Advorto, Kenexa) and various resourcing methods
- Strong interviewing skills; both via phone and face to face
This is a brilliant opportunity to utilise your skills within a growing IT Internal Recruitment team, within a world-leading, hugely impressive technology as they continue to expand rapidly worldwide.
Senior Recruitment Business Partner - Technology, management
Location: Hatfield, Herts (easily commutable from North London)
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.