West End, London
£50000.00 - £750000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Do you love sports and want to work for a company who provides data to them?
Do you want to work for a stable organisation who saw a 31% growth last year to over $150m?
A multi-national sports data provider who works across a variety of sports are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their expanding team.
The role will involve solving highly technical challenges and you will work on some extremely interesting projects.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be a hybrid model of remote / office based in their state of the art offices in Central London.
The role for the Senior QA Engineer is as follows:
- Mentoring teams on how to deliver high quality software products
- Supporting the team, improving Exploratory Testing and Automation Practices
- Hands on implementation of frameworks and automated end to end tests
- Creating quality roadmaps for the team
- Story Acceptance from QA perspective
They would like the Senior QA Engineer to have the following background:
- Hands-on automation experience in .NET/C#
- API testing experience
- Knowledge of quality assurance & DevOps methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum
They can offer a salary up to £75,000 + benefits. Their benefits include a £3000 annual training budget, health insurance and dental insurance.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.