£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
14 days ago
Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior QA Engineer to join a cutting edge and leading expert within the finical trading industry, based in London. This Senior QA Engineer role is perfect for someone a strong and broad range of manual testing skills including functional, regression and system testing as well as knowledge of financial markets and trading.
As the successful Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for prioritising, planning and coordinating testing activities and creating and maintaining detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. The Senior QA Engineer will be working collaboratively with other members of the development team including collaborating with automation engineers.
Essential skills and experience required for the Senior QA Engineer:
- Strong manual experience including functional, regression and system testing
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and cutting-edge fintech companies in the UK and work with great autonomy and responsibilities.
Salary: £55k - £65k (depending on experience) + Excellent company benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy