City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
9 days ago
Senior Project Manager - Agile
A new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has arisen to join one of the industry's truly pioneering financial software businesses based in Moorgate! As the Senior Project Manager , you will be working with some of the world's leading investment banks, hedge funds and brokerages.
The main focus of this role is to manage multiple client implementation projects end-to-end. You will work very closely with Project Leads and Account Managers to create project plans and see these through to completion, whilst managing budgets, timeframes and stakeholders.
Key experience required for the Senior Project Manager:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager in a software environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of Jira / Confluence
- The ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in Financial Services would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to make their mark on an extremely successful international business. The key to this role will be understanding priorities from a client's perspective and managing projects from sales to delivery.
Senior Project Manager - Agile, Software Delivery Projects, Implementation, Jira, FinTech, Financial Services, Stakeholders
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Moorgate, London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy