Hove, East Sussex
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Product Owner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Owner to join a hugely successful and growing financial services company in their Hove (East Sussex) office. This leading organisation are going through a sustained period of growth and are currently looking to invest in a new Senior Product Owner to lead the Product Owner function, act as a subject matter expert for the product area as well as shaping the roadmap for the company's product portfolio.
You will be joining a fast paced, cross-functional team, working within an agile environment and collaborating with wider IT and business teams to lead the successful delivery of products according to business requirements. As the Senior Product Owner you will be responsible for providing technical vision, direction and support to engineering teams and ensuring stakeholder requirements are understood across the board and ensuring that the end product provides the functionality that is needed.
Essential skills and experience required for the Senior Product Owner:
- Previous experience within a financial services organisation (insurance or actuarial domain would be highly beneficial).
- Demonstrable experience leading the product vision and roadmap for high functioning technical teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience gathering technical product requirements.
- Proven ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams.
- An advocate for industry best practice and continuously improving the efficiency of product teams.
- Experience using both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
Senior Product Owner - finance, financial services, insurance, actuary, product, roadmap, stakeholder management, Waterfall, Agile
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience) + generous company benefits + bonus schemes
Location: Hove, East Sussex
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.