City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + equity + benefits
28 days ago
Senior Product Marketing Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join a hugely successful technology scale up company based in London. The successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring complex SaaS & API products are successfully launched and strategically positioned in the marketplace, acting as the voice of the customer within this innovative team.
The successful Senior Product Marketing Manager would be joining a close-knit, fast paced team, working closely with the Head of Product and Senior Management teams as well as making sure the Sales team are armed with winning customer-facing documentation. You will be a key player in evolving the company's product strategy and spread their unique offering to all audiences!
To be considered, this Senior Product Marketing Manager must have a strong B2B marketing background and ideally you will have worked with technical SaaS or API products. You will also possess the ability to create core product messaging and placement as well as previous experience developing Go To Market plans with the training and documentation to go with it.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar Product Marketing role is essential.
- Background of B2B product marketing, covering technical SaaS or API products.
- Previous experience within a start-up or scale-up environment would be highly beneficial.
- Successful track record developing GTM plans including documentation and training materials.
- Experience developing product messaging based on user research & interviews.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for working closely with senior teams as well as external customers.
Senior Product Marketing Manager: Marketing, Tech, SaaS, API, start-up, scale-up, product, campaigns, strategies, GTM, Product Messaging
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy