£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + equity + benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Product Manager - Skiing Enthusiast
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join an AI driven, cutting edge, sports technology company, during a really exciting time of the company's growth and development. You will take the lead on developing new features for the current product as well as applying this existing tech to other new and exciting sports through collaboration with wider design teams and hands on product research within your target audience.
This is an excellent opportunity, for an experienced Product Manager who will be working on products that will reach thousands of users. This successful Product Manager will have extensive, end to end Product Management experience, working on mobile applications. Any experience within coaching / learning / education mobile applications would be highly beneficial. Due to the nature of the company this company will need someone with experience in and a passion for skiing.
Key skills needed for the Product Manager:
- A passion for skiing and intermediate skills in this sport are essential.
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager working within mobile applications.
- Experience working as a Product Manager on coaching / learning / education mobile applications.
- A previous background in a design-based environment.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
Product Manager - mobile applications, coaching, learning, education, mobile, design, sports technology, skiing, skier, communication, stakeholder
Location: Brixton, London
Salary: Between £60,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + equity + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.