£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join one of the UK's most successful e-commerce, FTSE 100 leading technology businesses, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join a large business where the products you work on are used by thousands of users daily. The successful Senior Product Manager will be bridging the gap between the technical and business worlds, by working collaboratively with the wider business and internal stakeholders. You will therefore boast experience working with and reporting to stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
Key skills needed for the Senior Product Manager:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager looking after multiple products
- Strong stakeholder engagement skill
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Experience managing and/or mentoring others
- Previously worked with internal and external customers / clients / stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience within software testing
- Any analytical skills would be a bonus
- Fantastic communication both written and verbal
Senior Product Manager - agile, products, stakeholders, internal customers, clients, software testing, analytics, analysis
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.