City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Product Manager
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join an impressively innovative and growing company based in central London. This opportunity comes at an exciting time of growth and expansion and will play a key role in driving the vision and roadmap for a range of innovative products, delivered to a range of a high profile clients within the financial services market.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with senior business stakeholders and wider teams of architects and developers to understand struggles within your core market and define an effective product solution in line with business requirements. You will also be responsible for managing a small team of direct reports and providing them with the necessary coaching and training through the product development lifecycle.
Skills and experience needed for the Technical Product Manager:
- Extensive experience of working in an Agile, fast-paced and demanding environment (FinTech, Financial Services or software companies ideal).
- Demonstrable experience managing direct reports within product; providing coaching, training, reviews etc.
- Solid understanding of software development principals, lifecycle models and methodologies within Agile and Scrum.
- Proven ability to carry out requirement elicitation, analysis, epics, user stories, workflows, narratives etc.
- Hands on experience with a SaaS, messaging, archive or enterprise level software product.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills; having worked with Architecture, Design, Development, Marketing and Sales teams.
Technical Product Manager - Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Product Management, Software Development, SDLC, Stakeholder Management, Product Roadmap, Workflow Diagrams, User Stories, Epics, Requirement Elicitation
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + benefits
Location: Bank, Central London
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.