Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€60000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
29 days ago
Senior Network Engineer (Datacentre)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Senior Network Engineer to join a global operator of digital content platforms, reaching millions of users daily. This role comes about at an exciting time of growth, expansion and innovation for this ground breaking company.
The ideal Senior Network Engineer will have a solid background managing complex networks and connectivity within large, fast paced organisations. You will boast impressive experience managing big data in a hyper scale datacentre environment and as part of this role you will be responsible for designing, building, and operating a global, intelligent network so the ability to be hands on and work at a fast pace will be key.
Key skills required for the Senior Network Engineer:
- Solid experience managing large / hyper scale networks and connectivity within a global datacentre.
- Excellent understanding of network protocols including TCP/IP, DHCP, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS and MPLS etc.
- Strong experience with network monitoring protocols and tools, such as SNMP, Sflow, Netflow etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of public cloud architecture, such as AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
- CCIE certification would be highly beneficial.
- Programming skills in Python would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to be part of an exciting and dynamic global start up company whose collaborative and ambiguous culture will allow huge opportunity for growth and progression for an ambitious network engineer.
Senior Network Engineer - datacentre, network protocols, TCP/IP, DHCP, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, SNMP, Sflow, Netflow, Cloud, AWS, Azuew, GCP, CCIE, Python
Salary: €60,000 - €90,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Apply now for immediately consideration for this exciting opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this testing vacancy