£40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + Benefits
19 days ago
Senior Network Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Network Engineer to join a leading IoT, data analytics company based in Fleet, Hampshire! You will be responsible for undertaking various activities associated to the administration, development and maintenance of the businesses IT and Infrastructure.
As the Senior Network Engineer, you should boast extensive experience of TCP/IP and have excellent knowledge of firewall technologies and VPN. You will be supporting the Infrastructure across 3 sites so ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment is key.
Key skills required for the Senior Network Engineer:
- Extensive experience in a Network Engineer position
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience with network monitoring and diagnostic tools
- Experience with firewall technologies and VPN
- Experience with virtualisation technologies
- Experience working to ISO27001 standards
- Active CCNP certification /CCNA minimum
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join a rapidly growing IoT company working on some very exciting products. You'll be working in an AWS environment so any exposure to this would be beneficial!
Senior Network Engineer - TCP/IP, VPN, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, Virtualisation, CCNP, CCNA, Linux, Apache, AWS, ISO27001
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy