£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
2 months ago
Senior .Net Developer / Architect
We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer / Architect to join this award-winning, tech consultancy (SME) specialising in customised software and data solutions for the Insurance market (bond links, insurance linked securities etc.).
This is a new opportunity that will see the Senior .Net Developer / Architect take full ownership of our existing platform and own the future direction and improvement of the platform, implementing small-large changes, and overseeing the direction and execution of moving this product to the cloud.
This role will suit a Senior .Net Developer with strong experience within the Insurance market (bond links, insurance linked securities, ILS), who can work directly with the customer, and oversee the full SDLC as you own and evolve this product moving forward.
Further skills and experience needed for the Senior .Net Developer / Architect:
- Experience of owning and developing a .Net application or platform within the Insurance sector (securities, bonds, links, ILS); specifically an internal facing application
- Technically strong with C#, WPF (to support the platform as it is), with proven skills in either React or Angular.
- Cloud experience would also be beneficial; AWS / Azure
- Pragmatic and commercially focussed approach to software strategy and growth
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; able to be customer facing
- Strong academic background; degree educated in a technical or computer science related subject
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer / Architect to not only evolve a product, but also grow your own role and the team surrounding this as the success of the platform expands.
Senior .Net Developer / Architect - Insurance, Bonds, Links, Securities, ILS, C#, WPF, React, Angular, UI, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Full-Stack
Location: City of London
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.