City of London, London
Benefits + Training Allowance + Pension +
3 months ago
Do you want to work with a global leading, growth, market intelligence company?
Do you want clear progression to expand and boost your modern cloud, software development experience?
Do you want to take the initiate evolving products and develop large-scale cloud technology projects?
This organisation is a global market intelligence and data information company, powering the global sports ecosystem on the lookout for enthusiastic, passionate Junior .NET Developers, Mid-Level, Full-Stack and Senior .NET Developers, to join their ever-growing development team in London.
They use the latest technologies developing microservices as part of large and complex systems, providing on the action, real-time sport-related data. You will have complete full-stack responsibilities, software life-cycle and web and cloud technologies, mainly, AWS.
Ideally, they would like All-Level .NET Developers to be experienced with:
- Experienced with C#, .NET, .NET Core, .NET Standard
- An excellent understanding of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps and REST / WebAPI
- Full software life-cycle experience working on complex products within Agile environments
- TDD, BDD, Specflow, Selenium, NUnit and excellent Concurrent Processing, Multithreading / Asynchronous Programming
They would love if All-Level .NET Developers will be:
- Have a good exposure throughout using software development essentials (OOD, Unit tests, CI/CD)
- A good understanding of service-orientated architecture, microservices architecture and complete design, development of complex real-time systems
- GIT, GitLab CI and Continuous Integration and Delivery
What does the All-Level .NET Developer get in return?
- You will receive a great training plan, a clear focus on your progression and key areas for development
- Budget for personal training courses suited for what you wish to further progress - take ownership for your progression
- Flexible working environment, with lots of through the year social events
- Agile working environment
Currently operating on a fully remote basis, however, would like to return to the Central London office 1-2 days a week when normality resumes.
The salary for the Junior .NET Developer role is up to £55,000 and the Full-Stack, Senior .NET Developer roles are up to £85,000 with benefits such as Training budget allowance, Flexible working, Health Insurance, Holidays, Social events
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.