£60000.00 - £70000 per annum + Bennefits
8 days ago
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for team who are instrumental in aiding a multi-national business increase their revenue by 10-15%?
Do you want to work on complex code spanning across 50 background services, SQL processes and 2 front end applications?
A multi-national organisation based in Luton are on the lookout for a Senior .NET Developer to join a key small, multi-disciplinary team. The team consists of developers, testers and BAs.
Liaising with the rest of the business including commercial teams and data science teams, the successful Senior .NET Developer will see their code make a difference.
The role will initially be on a remote basis until March next year and then you will be required to be on site 2 days a week.
The role for the Senior .NET Developer is as follows:
- Working as part of a small, multidisciplinary team delivering high quality, robust and cost-effective code
- Gradually decommissioning older code and migrating it
- Support the SDLC across the whole life cycle
- Provide innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ensure security is kept at the forefront of code
They would like the Senior .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge of .NET, C#, WCF, SQL and REST
- Experience working with Visual Studio
- Experience writing complex code
- Experience with all aspects of the SDLC
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience of testing including TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavioural Driven Development)
They would love if the Senior .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with WPF
- Ideally experience working with MSMQ
- Ideally experience of continuous integration environments and tooling such as TeamCity
- Ideally experience working with microservices architecture
They can offer a salary up to £70,000 + 7% pension, 25 days holiday, a performance related bonus up to 20%, BAYE, SAYE, life assurance and other flexible benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process will consist of a telephone interview and then a paired programming interview.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information