City of London, London
£40211 - £44679 per annum + Benefits
18 days ago
Senior Legacy Manager - 12-month FTC
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Legacy Manager to join a well-known UK Charity based in Aldgate, London! The role is a 12-month fixed term contract that will suit an experienced NFP Legacy Manager! You will be managing, planning and presenting at legacy events so confident and communication is key for this role!
As the Senior Legacy Manager, you will be managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and supporters, you will be developing and delivering strategic and operational plans, whilst understanding key legacy profiles and motivations.
You should boast extensive experience within a Legacy, Individual Giving or Marketing position within a Not for Profit organisation, you should be a strategic thinker and an expert in Legacy Marketing with the ability to manage projects and budgets.
Key skills required for the Senior Legacy Manager:
- Extensive experience within Legacy Management, Individual Giving or Marketing for NFP organisation
- Previous line management experience within a similar position
- The ability to think strategically and develop operational plans
- Experience using data and databases
- The ability to travel to national and regional offices and events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Senior Legacy Manager - Legacies, Individual Giving, Marketing, Strategy, Operational, NFP, Charity, Budget Planning, Line Management, Databases, Data, Event Management
Salary - £40,211 - £44,679 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location - Aldgate, London
Duration - 12 Month Fixed Term contract
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.