City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum
24 days ago
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a cutting edge AI product that helps analysts, planners and key decision makers within the security environment to identify data threat signals, mitigate risk and at high speed to prevent issues.
You will be expected to write, clean, re-usable, well commented and thoroughly tested React components.
To succeed in the role, you must have strong commercial experience with:
- Automated testing in a react based environment.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
It would also be highly beneficial if you had experience with:
- Working on Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning platforms with complicated unstructured text.
- Experience with Data visualization and react data visualization libraries.
- Up to £85,000
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible Working
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Buy and Sell Holidays.
- Fully Remote with occasional site visits
This is an unbelievable opportunity to work the fasted growing team within a rapidly scaling Artificial Intelligence organisation. You will work within a cross functional delivery team to work on challenging projects for the next generation of products.
The company has a great company culture and are very strong on diversity and inclusion. In addition to this, career progression of all of their employees is at the forefront of their mind.