€60000 - €70000 per annum + be- shares, health +more
6 months ago
Senior Java Engineer - (TDD, Microservices)
Senior Java Engineer - Would you like to innovate an entire company from analogue to Digital? A Software Research Labs on the Spree River in Berlin are taking their technical methods to the next level.
What does this mean for you?
- You will be working in a lean Agile environment where you use TDD and Paired Programming every day.
- Working on the Backend in Java, Kotlin, and Python.
- You will also get exposure to the Frontend using the React Framework.
- You will be working in a Microservices architecture.
- Embracing the Berlin Start-Up culture.
As a Senior Java Engineer you will bring with you:
- Developed production ready testable code for many years.
- Worked in any Backend language (Ideally using Java, Kotlin, or Python)
- Experience in TDD, and BDD.
- Ideally you have worked with CI/CD.
- Fluent in English to be able to communicate effectively in an international environment.
- Eligibility to work in Berlin.
In this Start-Up you will be joining them as they look to now scale their idea. The only way they will scale effectively is by staying at the cutting edge of programming. The team is international, and you will benefit from investment in specific training, team building activities, and be in a building where many other Berlin Start-Ups are based. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Key Skills: Java, Kotlin, Python, Microservices, TDD, BDD, AWS, Agile, CI, CD.