£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension, flexible working, training
9 months ago
Senior Java Engineer - Microservices/DevOps
ALL interview processes done remotely and remote-onboarding.
Senior Java Engineer - Microservices/DevOps. A global leader in banking and financial services, based in central Nottingham, are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join their Digital Transformation journey. They are on a mission to improve customer-facing services and products used by millions of customers globally. As the Senior Java Engineer, problems of scalability and security within financial regulations are complex challenges you will be overcoming on a daily basis. Self-development for this company is crucial - they are looking for Senior Java Engineers who are always looking to further their skills are who are enthusiastic about technological innovations, and they will support you to do so!
They are looking for a Senior Java Engineer (Microservices/DevOps) with the following:
- Strong commercial Java development experience
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms e.g. AWS/GCP
- Experience building microservices
- An advocate for modern ways of working e.g Agile, TDD/BDD, CI/CD, Scrum
The cross-functional teams range from 5-7 developers with close collaboration with Quality and DevOps Engineers. In 2020, this company is moving all products to the cloud and they are therefore looking for Senior Java Engineers who have an interest in this area and keen to continuously work and learn new technologies like microservice deployment.
- Performance-related bonus
- Private health and medical care
- Unrivalled training and certifications available for self-development
- 10% of time allocated to working on personal projects
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Java Engineer - Microservices/DevOps opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy