£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Health, Pension, Remote
5 months ago
Senior Java Engineer - InvestTech
Salary £65,000 + Bonus + Remote work
Senior Java Engineer (Microservices, Docker, Agile) - Europe's leading investment management team is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to develop on their flagship Java microservice system aiding financial companies make better informed decisions.
You'll engage in the design and development of a multiple platforms. Our Senior Java Engineer will be working on Java 8, highly complex microservice development, and event-based problems.
As the Senior Java Engineer you will be exposed to:
- Java 8 microservices application development scaled through various software container tools including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Apache products Cassandra/ Kafka and cloud-based deployment on AWS or GCP.
- Agile development methodologies with TDD / BDD and continuous integration.
- Front-end tools like Angular and React.
- The full development of graphical user interfaces, coding automated tests on client and server-side software components.
You as the Senior Java Engineer (Microservices, Docker, Agile) will have autonomous control of their projects, working closely with the Lead Engineer to build a system that is critical to the continued growth of the business. The offices located in central Cardiff are relaxed and highly collaborative often hosting meetups and frequent social events. We have a real culture of sharing creative ideas.
With an excellent Salary and Bonus package, the Senior Java Engineer will thoroughly enjoy working in an environment with fellow team players motivated by personal growth.
We also offer you benefits including flexible working hours, start early or late up to you! Most Senior Java Engineer take one or two days a week to work remotely.
Apply now for immediately consideration for this excellent Senior Java Engineer (Microservices, Docker, Agile) opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Senior Java Engineer (Microservices, Docker, Agile) vacancy.