€70000 - €80000 per annum + be- shares, health +more
2 months ago
Senior Java Engineer - Feed the world
Senior Java Engineer - By 2050 the global population is expected to reach 9.8 billion. Therefore, the supplies of food to the whole of the world's population will be under far greater stress. This is where a VC backed tech Start-Up in Berlin is Developing software to address these problems head on.
As a Senior Java Engineer you will be joining a team who…
- Develop a platform that helps farmers manage their entire agricultural system.
- Use algorithms to help farmers and food companies use their data better.
- Are highly intelligent and most hold degrees from some of the best Universities in the world.
What should you expect to already have a Senior Java Engineer…
- Graduated from one of the top Universities in your country.
- Several years Java Development experience, ideally in a DevOps culture.
- Experience in developing software for Greenfield projects.
- Fluent in English and good German language skills is a huge plus.
The company has some ambitious growth plans in place for 2019 in their Development team as demand for their software grows year on year. It is also a rare opportunity to know that the software you are creating is helping tackle real world problems that can benefit future generations. If you feel that you have the experience and analytical ability, then apply for immediate consideration.
Key Skills: Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Jenkins, Agile, MySQL, Scrum.