City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + work from home 3 days/week
about 1 month ago
Senior Java Engineer - Disruptive AI StartUp
ALL interview process done remotely and remote on-boarding.
Senior Java Engineer - Disruptive AI StartUp! A rapidly evolving company with 60+ employees developing an artificial intelligence platform for their clients are expanding their London office and are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to work on some exciting new projects! Daily complex challenges that you will be facing include using machine learning techniques and AI to work alongside their Data Science team. Project work is mostly greenfield with clients including the Guardian and Vogue. Development is strongly focused on building microservices and Machine Learning/AI tools.
They are looking for a Senior Java Engineer - Disruptive AI StartUp with the following:
- Senior Java development experience
- Experience building microservices
- A strong DevOps mindset: Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Someone enthusiastic to learn and work with AI and Machine Learning tools in a challenging environment!
The role will suit an enthusiastic Senior Java Engineer who is comfortable putting forward your own opinions about best practice solutions and working in cross-functional tech teams. If you are a Senior Java Engineer who loves solving complex challenges for real-world business problems then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your career! Tailored career progression pathways that suit you are intrinsic to this company's roadmap for your success.
- Collaborative and flexible working culture
- Clear career progression pathways (hands-on & hands-off) depending on how you wish to further your career
- Working with forward-thinking individuals with an avid interest in developments across AI and Machine Learning
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Java Engineer - Disruptive AI StartUp opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy