City of London, London
£100000 - £105000 per annum + equity, benefits
25 days ago
Senior Java Engineer
Must be based in Europe.
Interested in the world of cryptocurrency?
Looking to work with a modern Java tech stack and forward-thinking development practices?
Enjoy the start-up mentality?
A rapidly evolving cryptocurrency start-up are looking for a European-based Senior Java Engineer to work on their crypto wallet. Their platform enables users to invest, store and send crypto with the highest security. Going into 2022, they are looking to take their service to the next level and grow out the team even further. This start-up is backed by some of Europe's top investors who back the likes of Spotify and Slack.
As the Senior Java Engineer, you will be using a modern tech stack inclusive of Java, Spring, AWS, Microservices, Docker containers and blockchain.
You will be a great for this Senior Java Engineer role if you have:
- Computer Science degree from top academic institution (or similar field)
- Senior level Java development experience
- Hands-on experience with AWS and its core architectural components
- Experience with blockchain, cryptocurrency, big data (Spark) or Terraform is nice to have
- Flexible working hours and fully remote working
- Team trips across Europe
REMOTE working opportunity with lots of flexibility
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Java Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy