€70000 - €80000 per annum + be- shares, health +more
about 1 month ago
Senior Java Developer - Research and Development
Senior Java Developer - A Research and Development lab in Berlin are looking for top Senior Java Developers to join their innovation centre for some household German companies. In the role you will be working on projects that will be researching and developing for companies trying to be eco-friendlier and essentially to try and save the planet. As a result, your software will be having a direct impact to make some of the biggest companies in the world eco-friendlier.
What should you have as a Senior Java Developer in this role?
- A degree in Computer science or other relevant discipline from a top University in your country.
- Experience in Java ideally in a Linux environment.
- A real pro at writing strong testable code using TDD.
- An Agile mindset wanting to push the boundaries all the time.
- Fluent English speaking skills.
The team of Java Developers you will be working with come from all around the world and are incredibly smart in the efficiency of their coding. This software produced then will be used in companies driving their own efficiencies. Based on the Spree River you will be in a building of other Start-Ups that truly embodies Berlin's tech culture. They Sponsor your Visa and help with relocation if you are not already in Berlin.
Key Skills: Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, TDD, Microservices, Agile, XP, NoSQL.