City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + work from home 3 days/week
2 months ago
Senior Java Developer - Publishing Platform
ALL interview process done remotely and remote on-boarding.
Senior Java Developer - Publishing Platform! A rapidly evolving company with 60+ employees developing an artificial intelligence platform for their clients are expanding their London office and are looking for a Senior Java Developer to work on some exciting new projects! Daily complex challenges that you will be facing include working with the Data Science team who use machine learning techniques and AI. Project work is mostly greenfield with clients including the Guardian and Vogue. Development is strongly focused on building microservices and Machine Learning/AI tools.
They are looking for a Senior Java Developer (Publishing Platform) with the following:
- Senior Java development experience
- Experience building microservices
- A strong DevOps mindset: Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Someone enthusiastic to learn and work with a Data Science team
The role will suit an enthusiastic Senior Java Developer who is comfortable putting forward your own opinions about best practice solutions and working in cross-functional tech teams. If you are a Senior Java Developer who loves solving complex challenges for real-world business problems then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your career! Tailored career progression pathways that suit you are intrinsic to this company's roadmap for your success.
- Collaborative and flexible working culture
- Clear career progression pathways (hands-on & hands-off) depending on how you wish to further your career
- Working with forward-thinking individuals with an avid interest in developments across AI and Machine Learning
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Java Developer - Publishing Platform opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy