£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension, flexible working, training
6 months ago
Senior Java Developer - Banking Services
Senior Java Developer - Banking Services. A Nottingham-based company, who are a global leader in banking and financial services, are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join them on their mission to improve customer-facing services and products including mobile applications and credit checks. As the Senior Java Developer, complex challenges that you will be solving include problems of scalability and security within financial regulations.
They are looking for a Senior Java Developer with the following:
- Strong commercial Java development experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Enthusiastic to work within a cloud services environment (no experience necessary)
The role will suit an enthusiastic Senior Java Developer looking to be a key contributor to software used by millions of customers globally. Team sizes range from 5-7 developers including close collaboration with Quality Engineers. In 2020, this company is moving all products to the cloud and they are therefore looking for developers who have an interest in this area and keen to continuously work and learn new technologies like microservice deployment.
- Collaborative and flexible working culture
- Unrivalled training and certifications available for self-development
- 10% of time allocated to working on personal projects
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Java Developer - Banking Services opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy