£100000 - £120000 per annum
8 days ago
Senior Java Developer
Salary - Up to £120k + Bonuses + Benefits
Want to work for one of the leading providers of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions?
A company that has acquired 23,000 customers over the past 20 years?
I am currently working with a company that works closely with the finance sector providing software-as-a-service electronic message compliance and supervision services across 90 countries. They are looking for a creative thinking Senior Java Developer to think beyond a single component to build complete system solutions. To work with some of the best Java developers London has to offer, using your skills across a range of projects.
Your job as a Senior Java Developer is:
- Work with an agile team to design and apply microservices, while working on existing to reduce complexity.
- Use problem-solving skills to reduce complexity at multiple levels.
- Monitor and support the operation of production systems
Tech stack requirements of a Senior Java Developer:
- Core Java (Multithreaded applications)
- Micro-services Container Platforms (OpenShift, Kubernetes, CRC, Docker)
- Large-scale data processing (Hadoop, Kafka)
Benefits for a Senior Java Developer include -
- Hybrid working model
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices overlooking St Paul's
- Fantastic opportunities for personal growth.
So if you want to find out more about this opportunity to become a Senior Java Engineer, please apply and I will get into contact with more information.