City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits
17 days ago
My client, a mobile challenger bank, have partnered with Understanding Recruitment in their search for a Senior Java Developer to join the growing Software practice.
Based in central London, they are looking to expand across the board after being recently named 'Best Challenger Bank' in Europe. If you're passionate about technology and passionate about building something from scratch with the Financial Services industry then this is the role for you! They have a strong unit of Java Developers so you will have plenty of experienced support around.
You will be working closely with the product and design teams to define feature specifications, fulfill business requirements. Create structured, testable and lightweight code in Java. You will also be expected to implement integrations with numerous banking and payment systems.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Java skills.
- DevOps experience.
- Experienced in Agile development practices.
- Value a clean neat code, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Financial Services experience.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases.
- Database Management skills including performance management and capacity planning
for the Java Developer role, my client are offering a base salary of up to £70,000 in addition to modern technology stack, generous stock options and flexible working.