£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior IT Support Analyst
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join one of the industry's most impressive AI start-up's based in Farringdon! The Senior IT Support Analyst will join a small tech team who are key in supporting the entire business on the smooth running of all IT systems and devices.
The Senior IT Support Analyst will take responsibility for the onboarding of new staff, keeping the IT equipment up to date, troubleshooting and maintaining the company's hardware and infrastructure, as well as participating in the IT & data security reviews and policies.
You will be a key part in the continued growth of the business, and will become part of a talented, close-knit, ambitious team where learning opportunities and team social events are plentiful!
Key skills and experience required for the Senior IT Support Analyst:
- Commercial experience working within an IT Support / Help Desk role supporting both software and hardware at 2nd line or above.
- Knowledge of business software applications and cloud-based systems such as Office 365 or G-Suite.
- Have supported both Windows and Apple Mac systems.
- Experience with Linux / Unix operating systems beneficial.
- Strong PC hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Any technical certifications preferred; MS or Apple, as well as a technical / Computer Science Degree.
- Boast fantastic communication skills as well as being a great team player.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior IT Support Analyst to join a high-performing and highly collaborative team, who are out to create some truly impressive and cutting-edge things using Artificial Intelligence.
Senior IT Support Analyst - 2nd line Support, Help Desk, Hardware, Software, Microsoft, Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Office 365, G-Suite, Cloud, Computer Science, Degree, Customer Service
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + 25 days holiday, private health & dental, in-house gym, Deliveroo dinners, regular company social events, flexi-working
Location: Farringdon, London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.