£70000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Senior Integration Developer/Architect
City of London
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Integration Developer/Architect to join an international FTSE 250 group based in Central London. The Senior Integration Developer/Architect will sit within the Central Technology function of the group and be responsible for the build and delivery of integration solutions, spanning multiple business functions and working collaboratively with a range of teams including Developers, QA, UX and DevOps.
The successful Senior Integration Developer/Architect will work in a project context alongside various project teams, therefore must have the ability to prioritise workload accordingly, and will focus purely on integrations and APIs, therefore a strong background in this is essential.
As the Senior Integration Developer/Architect, you will also be the technical reference for many tech and non-tech discussions, whilst liaising closely with 3rd parties. This role would also suit someone with a strong technical background, looking to make the step up into architecture.
Skills and experience required for the Senior Integration Developer/Architect:
- Demonstratable experience of building and delivering integration solutions.
- Strong knowledge of integrations platforms, with an understanding of how APIs and modern systems fit together
- Technical background working with platforms and systems such as Boomi, Mulsesoft, SnapLogic, Talend etc.
- Knowledge of both cloud-based (ideally Azure) and on-premise hosted systems, with an understanding of the pros and cons of both.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills; able to work in collaboration across a business.
Senior Integration Developer/Architect - Integration, API, Cloud, Azure
Location: City of London
Salary: £70k - £90k (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is working as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.