£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
22 days ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
We are seeking an Azure Infrastructure Engineer with experience in implementing and making changes to corporate cloud IT, to join a market-leading FX trading solution provider and be an integral part of their growing Infrastructure Team following a recent $120M acquisition! You will have big project and complex troubleshooting experience to be single-handedly technically responsible for the corporate IT.
You will have strong infrastructure and systems skills in Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and Office 365, will be responsible for supporting, managing, and resolving a variety of security related corporate IT issues, i.e., Single sign-on / SSO, and ensuring full cloud-based endpoint protection.
Further skills and experience needed for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Azure):
- Strong skills with MS Active Directory, Azure and O365 is essential
- Experience within Corporate IT; implementing and supporting the infrastructure environment as well as making changes to the Azure set up
- Ability to manage Single sign-on / SSO / multi-factor authentication for the likes of Slack, Google GSuite etc.
- Able to implement O365 backups
- Management of Intune MDM and meeting room video conferencing and phone systems (cloud-based), i.e., Teams, Slack, 8x8
- Experience of implementing the best tool for full cloud-based endpoint security (i.e. ZScaler ZIA or similar)
- Able to manage data transfers, control the loss of sensitive data (DLP) and ensure that the company complies with all GDPR rules
This is a varied role that will involve the Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) joining a small, but growing, Infrastructure Team who make up part of a bigger Corportate IT team. You will add value immediately by owning and driving essential aspects of infrastructure and security; soley owning projects and complex troubleshooting.
The company offer fantastic autonomy and a chance to not only utilise, but further grow your skillset!
Azure Engineer: Security Support, Infrastructure, Systems, Azure, Cloud, Active Directory, AD, Office 365, SSO, Single Sign-on, Intune MDM, Endpoint
Location: Holborn, London (1-2 days working from home each week)
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, medical, dental, life assurance, pension, 25 days holiday + 3 personal days + bank hol (rising to 30 days)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.