Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Senior Information Security Engineer
We are actively seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Engineer to join a leading, global and innovative software company based in Apsley (Hemel Hempstead), Hertfordshire. The role will work alongside an international security team to detect ad respond to active threats targeting the companies platforms.
As the Senior Information Security Engineer, you should boast experience working in a mission critical security operations team with a real passion for Information Security. You should have a good understanding of Networking fundamentals, TXP/IP, Windows Operating System fundamentals (NIX & OS) and knowledge of vulnerability Management (Nessus/Qualys) tools and processes.
Key skills and experience required for the Senior Information Security Engineer:
- Extensive experience within a mission critical Information Security Team as an InfoSec Engineer
- A huge passion for Information Security
- Experience with Windows, *NIX, & OS X: Operating system fundamentals
- Knowledge of SIEM / Log Aggregators (Splunk, IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, Darktrace, Generic Syslog) Tools & Processes
- Have a variety of Vulnerability Management (Nessus, Qualys, Rapid7) Tools & Process experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Information Security Engineer to join a global company and really make a difference to the business and the team. You will be working on some incredibly exciting products and projects.
Information Security Engineer - InfoSec Engineer, Windows, *NIX, & OS, SIEM / Log Aggregators, Splunk, IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, Darktrace, Generic Syslog, Nessus, Qualys, Rapid7, AWS, Azure, PCI-DSS, ISO
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Location: Apsley (Hemel Hempstead), Hertfordshire
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.