£60000 - £70000 per annum
8 days ago
Full Stack Developer
Location - London
Salary - 60K - 65K
I am looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a start-up AI firm in London. The company's main mission is to create a world where people and organizations can maximize their potential through global networks.Everyone on the team is a true product owner, responsible for ensuring excellence. They move fast (but thoughtfully) and are looking for a talented and impact-oriented Senior Full Stack Developer to join in this.
In the role, the Full Stack Developer will be responsible for building the first web interface for the company as well as the associated Backend and Frontend designing and mainting of the website.
The day-to-day of the Full Stack Developer will consist of:
- Collaborate with management, design, and other development teams to define, design, and build new functionality as required, using clean and efficient code
- Design, build and refactor our web architecture as we evolve, with maintainability and efficient abstraction in mind
The succesfull Full Stack Developer must have:
- 4+ years of responsive web development in a commercial context
- Familiar with at least two JS framewroks
- Preferred if you are familiar with Golang
- A CompSci back-grounnd
The Full Stack Developer will be joining a small team so therefore you must feel comfortable working within a close-knit team. The Full Stack Developer will benefir froma competitive salary, one to two days working remotely and flexi working arrangments.
Please note we will not sponsor Visas. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy