£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits + Training Plan
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work with a UK leading, mechanical, or industrial engineering organisation?
Do you want to be using the latest modern cloud-based technology to enhance your full stack development experience?
Do you want to take the lead and control in re-engineering large scale projects?
This organisation is a UK leading mechanical and industrial engineering company, who are on the lookout for hiring a Senior .NET Development Engineer, to support the next phase of the company's long-term modern technology strategy. Their main offices are based in Kent.
They are looking to scale large re-engineering projects, designing, developing, and programming code with a key focus in Azure, cloud services and functionality across their web platform.
Ideally, they would like the Senior .NET Development Engineer to be experienced with:
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Tools, C#, .NET Core, .NET 5
- Design and Development using cloud-based platform in Azure, Cloud-web, Service Bus and Azure SQL
- Degree educated in engineering, computer science or related
They would love if the Senior .NET Development Engineer also has experience with:
- Experience using full stack development technology Microsoft tools (Front and Backend)
- Experience using Devops and Testing (Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Specflow, Selenium)
- Mobile development using Xamarin
- Architecture experience with CQRS, Pub Sub, Restful / Web API's and Microservices
This role is a fully hands-on development role, using the latest cloud-based technology and leading every part of the software development life cycle. However, this will be progressing into a "Mini CTO" development role.
Currently operating on a fully remote basis, however once a week visits to the office will be required on occasions. You can either work remotely when normality resumes or will be able to make use of the companies co-working space in London.
The salary for this role is up to £75,000 + benefits and a training, progression plan.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Rian Carroll on 01727 228235 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.