£70000 - £95000 per annum
12 days ago
Are you a Senior Full Stack Developer - E-Commerce looking to work on a platform that gets hundreds of millions of hits a day? Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK?
A global leading holiday booking platform is looking to add skilled Senior Full Stack Developers to their growing tech team and work on the most critical part of their service - the website and app.
In this Senior Full Stack Developer job, you will be carrying out the following:
- Working primarily with TypeScript, React and Node to carry out Front & Back end development.
- Creating complex, customisable and data driven landing pages that teams can build on a new headless CMS.
- Integrate live chat into a brand new mobile application and analyse how customers interact with them.
- You will get the opportunity to work on a new GraphQL system and API gateway (that gets thousands of requests a second) using Envelop and Federation.
- Contribute back to open source projects as the team push the boundaries of performance in all web applications.
You should apple for this Senior Full Stack Developer job if you have a combination of the following:
- Extensive hands on experience working with TypeScript, React and Node at a Mid to Senior level.
- Experience working with React Native for building apps on multiple platforms including IOS & Android.
- Experience working on scalability and performance & addressing them by employing cutting edge algorithms, software design and technologies.
Salary & Benefits:
- Heavily discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership at Virgin Active (right next to our offices!)
- The best equipment for doing the job - MacBooks or X1 Carbons
- Regular career and development reviews
This is a fantastic company with a brilliant culture for career progression & development. As a business they are always on the lookout for people who are keen to deepen their skills in all of the above, and expand even further in their engineering careers.
To apply for this exceptional Senior Full Stack Developer job, please send your CV to NDrain@understandingrecruitment.co.uk.