Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
27 days ago
Do you want to work with a global leading Investment and Market Data company?
Do you want to be part of an organisation moving towards AWS?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and make an impact within the finance domain?
This organisation is a global leading finance and market data company, located in Manchester, EMEA and APAC. This role is in their Manchester office. They are looking to onboard a Senior Developer, with strong development and excellent coding coverage, coding precise and clean.
This team is spread across Europe and the USA. The newly formed team will be in charge for building a brand-new platform extracting key financial information. The role will require interacting closely with data scientists, product specialists and engineers.
Ideally, they would like the Senior Software Developer to be experienced with:
- Experienced with the Microsoft stack, C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Experience working with databases such as SQL Server
- A solid understanding of cloud technologies, preferably AWS but they would consider Azure or GCP too
They would love the Senior Software Developer to have experience with:
- Experience with automation
- Containerisation experience using Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Gitlab or Octopus Deploy for deployment
Currently operating on a fully remote basis, with the potential to be in the Manchester office 1 day a week when normality resumes.
The salary for this role is up to £70,000 with amongst further benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.