City of London, London
£60000 - £75000.00 per annum
30 days ago
Do you want to work with a leading company who develops Workflow and Productivity tech, making life easier for professionals working in challenging industries such as legal and healthcare?
Location: London Bridge, London
This role is at a growing company, based part remote in London. They develop SaaS products such as workflow, productivity, and data management tech for nearly 3000 Legal practices in the UK (Including the most prestigious), alongside other sectors such as healthcare, property, and finance.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer your job will also involve analysing requirements internally and externally and designing plus developing new software products and components, alongside maintaining, and improving existing products.
This company would like Senior Full Stack Developers that are experienced with:
- .NET Core, C#
- Angular (React may be considered)
- Database and Caching Technologies (SQL Server T-SQL)
- Agile Practices and Azure DevOps (CI/CD etc.)
Experience it would be nice for the Senior Full Stack Developer to have:
- Containerisation (Docker / Kubernetes)
What can the company offer you?
- Flexible hybrid working from home policy
- Exposure to an industry that produces tech for good
- A great central London location
Salary is up to £75,000 for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
Apply immediately for consideration for this excellent Senior Full Stack Developer opportunity!