City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
MP Full Stack Ang_1646833436
3 months ago
Senior Full Stack Developers do you want to work on one of the world's largest e-learning applications.
Want to work on ethical and impactful development for a mission-driven company?
I'm currently looking to recruit a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a world-renowned global education technology house, being used by over 400 million households. They're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with Angular, TypeScript & Node.js expertise, to take ownership of all their full stack applications and architecture.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be working in a development team of 15 talented and passionate engineers to help build B2B & B2C applications. This will include developing new features on their main product, greenfield development on their teacher platform and building a new analytics application. Specifically working on uploading e-learning content onto the platform, several microprojects and data visualisation tasks for the analytics platform, and integrating all their applications onto a mobile app to reach millions of users.
Responsibilities for the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Ship out new and core products to users and clients
- Take the lead in defining and shaping their future product and services
- Have the chance to move into a leadership role to grow out the engineering team
- Developing serverless architecture and high availability architectures
- Creating web components using Angular, TypeScript & Node.js
Requirements for the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Hands-on experience with Angular, Node & TypeScript
- Writing performant full-stack applications
- Product knowledge and user experience focus
- Experience with AWS or similar
- SCSS, CSS
- Database optimisation
This is a fully remote Senior Full Stack Developer vacancy for candidates based in the UK and comes with a very competitive salary depending on experience up to £100k, with interviews taking place from the 14th of March.
This Senior Full Stack Developer role will enable the potential candidate to work on ethical and impactful development for a mission-driven company reaching over 400 million users. This role comes with the autonomy and responsibility to grow out the full-stack environment as you wish, work on data security and infrastructure, and work on a video streaming application.
If interested hit the apply button to be considered!