City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
5 days ago
Front End Engineers with React experience, I currently have an excellent opportunity for a Front End Engineer to work for a UK leading tech company, voted one of the Top 50 Start-Ups to work for in 2020! After what can only be described as a fantastic and hugely successful year for the business, they are now looking to invest in the development team and hire engineers with React experience.
The potential Front-End Engineer will have the chance to work with a driven, and diverse team focused on developing a simply life-changing product. Their unique technology platform works with data, algorithms, and machine learning to produce the best product for their customers. Their front-end application is built using React and proven experience working with React will be required for this role. As this is a Senior vacancy you will be very hands-on whilst putting forward ideas on new business practices and providing leadership qualities to help develop the team.
As the Senior Front End Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, testing, and releasing brand new functionalities across their web applications
- Collaborating with the engineering team to build new API's
- Leading code reviews and pair programming
- Working with the design team to design new product features
Key skills for the Senior Front End Engineer:
- Experience creating web applications using React and Redux
- Keeping up to date with new technology and frameworks, implementing when needed
This brilliant role comes with an excellent benefits package, the chance to help solve meaningful real-world problems using technology, and a very competitive package of up to £75,000, depending on experience.
If interested be sure to hit the apply button straight away to avoid missing out!