£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
21 days ago
Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Finance Analyst to join one of the most recognisable brands on the planet, a world leading and bleeding edge financial services business.
This Senior Finance Analyst role is perfect for someone with strong FP&A experience, (reviewing and analyzing financial reporting and analysis of results) as well as the ability to build internal and external business partnerships; to develop key relationships to understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
As the successful Senior Finance Analyst, you will support aspects of financial and budgeting related needs and requirements for the business; communicating areas of concern or risks. You will also be supporting regions, business units, business partners and/or corporate to assist in developing, analyzing and validating new business opportunities.
Essential skills and experience required for the Senior Finance Analyst:
- Qualified - CIMA / ACCA
- Strong FP&A experience
- Experience reviewing and analyzing financial reporting and analysis of results (e.g. monthly financial results, quarterly forecasting, annual budgets)
- Experienced with financial systems and applications (e.g. Hyperion, Oracle)
- Business Partnering experience, strong stake holder management skills
- Exposure to commercial contracts and revenue recognition
- Either financial services or technology experience is highly desirable
- Project Accounting experience is preferable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands on the planet and work with great autonomy and responsibility.
Salary: Up to £60k (depending on experience) + Excellent company benefits
Key benefits include: Private health care - Life insurance - Pension plan - 25 days holiday + bank holiday + more
Location: Central London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy