City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Engineering Manager
ALL interview process done remotely and remote on-boarding.
Senior Engineering Manager. A rapidly evolving company with 500+ employees developing solutions for financial clients are expanding their London office and are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead a strong team of developers working on some exciting new projects! Daily complex challenges that you will be facing include providing technical leadership to a team of engineers working on a messaging platform for financial clients and mentor and coach your reports with their career progression and feed back on their performance.
They are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager with the following:
- Senior experience in management and leading a team of developers
- Strong communication skills and aptitude to work closely with the developers and management acting as a conduit for concepts and information
- Ideally experience in a financial background
- Foster modern development practices e.g. Agile, TDD, BDD
- Someone enthusiastic to be part of an international scale-up in London and in a challenging environment!
The role will suit an enthusiastic Senior Engineering Manager who is comfortable putting forward your own opinions about best practice solutions and working in cross-functional tech teams spread internationally. In 2021, this company has unprecedented plans for growth for its London office which they are turning into their European HQ.
- Collaborative and flexible working culture
- Self-development opportunities e.g. conferences and organisers of Tech meetups at their office
- Clear career progression pathways (hands-on & hands-off) depending on how you wish to further your career
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Engineering Manager opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy