Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
29 days ago
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - B2B Sales
A new role for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join a global Software as a Service company, in the Commerce arm of their business, and be responsible for demand generation.
This is a varied role that will suit someone with a strong track record of both digital marketing and an understanding of B2B sales and the sales cycle, ideally in a large scale or global environment.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will use data analytics to advise both the sales team on new leads, and the marketing team on the best campaigns to launch in order to generate new customer demand, and will work closely with both teams as well as very senior stakeholders.
Further skills and experienced needed for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Strong digital marketing background, thriving off the use of data
- PPC, SEO and Social Media platform expertise
- Good knowledge and understanding of B2B sales and the sales cycle; selling corporate solutions
- Demand generation experience
- Must be highly experienced with CRM systems
- Experience with Email Marketing tools
- Strong experience of using a Data Analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Able to mentor and occasionally lead a small marketing team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with different teams and very senior stakeholders
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will join a high performing team, and add value immediately to Demand Generation, and engagement of new customers, ranging from SME's to enterprise businesses.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Demand Generation, B2B, Sales, CRM, Email Marketing, Data Analytics, Google Analytics, Marketo, GoogleAds, Data Studio, Dynamics 365, SEO, PPC, SaaS, Software as a Service
Location: Hemel Hempstead (however can be mostly remote anywhere across the UK!)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting an agency on behalf of this vacancy