Up to £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you want to work on designing systems used by 90 million users on a global scale?
Do you want to work with one of the largest e-commerce businesses in the world?
Do you want to be responsible for hands-on code development, adhering to industry standards, and modern engineering best practices?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world is on the lookout for a Senior Developer to join their team. This role is based in Luton.
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of .NET applications, delivering business critical capabilities.
Ideally, they would like the Senior Developer to be experienced with:
- Experienced developing solutions using C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Web Services and SQL
- Experience designing and building solutions to deploy to AWS cloud
- Experienced testing at all levels - TDD and BDD
- Solid understanding of Agile development practices alongside working with DevOps, CI/CD and test automation
- Experience of developing solutions in a high transactional, high availability environment
Ideally, they would love the Senior Developer to be experienced with:
- Familiarity with SDLC tools such as Jira, Git, TeamCity, Octopus or ELK
- Good understanding of synchronous and asynchronous messaging concepts
- Experience working with Microservice architectures
- Provide technical leadership and support for the team alongside mentoring junior developers
As a Senior Developer you will be accountable for the development of new and existing solutions for the project portfolio and roadmap, whilst providing technical leadership and support to more junior team members. You would also be collaborating with technical architects to identify and agree technical standards.
For this role they would like you to be in the office 2 days a week and working remotely for the other 3 days.
They can offer a competitive salary up to £70,000 with benefits like a 7% employer contributed pension, life insurance, an up to 20% bonus as well as other benefits.
The client is unable to provide sponsorship for this position and you must be located in the UK to apply.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information.