West London, London
£36000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + generous holiday, flexible working
10 days ago
Senior Data Analyst - Children Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Data Analyst looking for their next step. You have the chance to join an award-winning organisation at an exciting time, they are currently investing a huge amount in their staff, modernising their services and improving the way they work.
As the Senior Data Analyst your role will be to line manage a team of 4; dealing with data analysis, producing written reports and presenting your insights and findings. A very hands-on role dealing with multiple external stakeholders as well as playing a key role in the internal management team.
This role will give you the chance to take a more strategic role within the organisation, developing and implementing strategies and systems to improve the quality of decision making and supporting the wider objectives.
Skills required for the Senior Data Analyst
- Proven track record working with Child Services for either a Charity or Local Authority
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to educate, influence and get the best out of your team.
- Previous experience in Liquid Logic - LCS or similar
- Previous experience in BusinessObjects or similar
- Educated to degree level or proven professional experience.
Due to COVID-19 interviews for this position will take place remotely.
Salary & Benefits: £36,000 - £39,000 + generous holiday + generous pension + flexible working
Location: West London
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity!